Friday 9 March 2018

Welcome to Michelle George's blog


Hello people,

                          Image from: https://www.askideas.com/19-wonderful-welcome-images/                

Welcome!!!!!!!! 😃😃

My name is Michelle George (22) and I am Nigerian (Yoruba). Growing up, writing was and maybe still is, my place of TRUTH. I would write to de-stress and pour out my frustrations. Art (movies, music, picture art) was my sole source of entertainment. However, I have decided to fully dive into writing by turning my source of ENTERTAINMENT to my source of KNOWLEDGE, as I will be WRITING to IMPROVE. Phrases in movies and songs, as well as views on various picture arts will be used as materials for write-ups on my blog. I do not specifically have topics lined up or an approach for selecting important contents, nevertheless, I will ensure that materials discussed are still entertaining but most importantly EDUCATIVE. 

Most sites review movies, songs, and picture art, I will NOT be doing that! I will be discussing specific parts of these forms of art and how it relates to everyday life. Although, I will try to discuss/summarize the source(s) of material(s) for each post, to set the tone for the overall discussion. 

I will be posting two write-ups every week and maybe increase this number as the blog improves. Due to my love for movies and music, I will be a little biased towards these forms of art. I love watching motion picture and I pay close attention to the lyrics of GOOD music. Since this is my blog😍, I get to use songs that I consider good music😉, this doesn't condemn other songs but just shows my personal preference. 

As regards picture arts (any form), I welcome decent reviewers who are passionate about this form of art to contact me (email). They can share their views about personal or online published arts, using everyday scenarios. Their views or discussions will be published on this blog and appropriately referenced.

I will also appreciate contributions from readers: constructive reviews and criticism. 

Let us change our normal notion of ART for FUN to ART for KNOWLEDGE. #Art4Knowledge 

Thank you for reading this my "yarn"😆

Love, 

Michelle 

PS: Please see next post for my first discussion😌

No comments:

Post a Comment